4 Switched Zones, each with a 0-10 V Channel
The Power Module family is a group of modular products
for the control of lighting loads. This document describes
the following products:
• Model Number: LQSE-4T10-D – Power Module unit for 0-10 V/Switching
• Includes QS link for seamless connection to a HomeWorksR QS system.
• Power Module units can be used in a HomeWorksR QS system to control and manage light in an entire home or building.
• 230 V 50/60 Hz
• Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6 000 V and current surges of up to 3 000 A.
• Current draw: 50 mA max
• Standby power : 1 W
• BTUs/hour when fully loaded: 4
Output Zone Ratings
• Each zone is rated at 10 AX for switching. Rated for resistive, capacitive, or inductive lighting loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669-2-1.
• Switched outputs utilize latching relays to maintain relay state if control power is lost.
• 0-10 V rated for 50 mA maximum output, source or sink per zone.
• IEC/EN 60669-2-1, EN50428
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2008
• C-Tick S
• Ambient Temperature Operating Range (inside mounting panel): 0 ºC to 40 ºC
• Calibration point maximum: 65 ºC
• Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing
• For indoor use only