4 Switched Zones, 5 A Per Zone
The DIN Power Module (DPM) family is a group of modular products for the control of lighting loads. This product is compatible with Lutron HomeWorks QS systems.
• LQSE-4S5-230-D: 4-zone power module for switching only.
• Four switched output zones.
• Adaptive zero-cross switching maximizes relay life.
• Rated for lighting loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669 as well as INC, MLV, and ELV.
• Rated for motor loads of 1/2 HP.
• Includes QS link for seamless connection to a HomeWorks QS system.
• LEDs on the module provide diagnostic information.
• Buttons on module provide override control.
• Manual Override Contact Closure Input (CCI).
• Programmable Contact Closure Output (CCO).
• Power failure memory automatically returns the outputs to the levels they were set to prior to a
• 220-240 V~ 50/60 Hz
• Single input feed
• 16 A maximum input current
• Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard C62.41 and IEC 61000-4-5. Can withstand voltage surges up to 6000 V~ and current surges up to 3000 A.
• ESD-protection exceeds agency requirements per IEC-61000-4-2
• For ungrounded delta feed applications, contact Lutron.
• Complies with IEC/EN 60669
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001.2015
• CE marked
• For thermal specifications, see Mounting section
• Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing
• For indoor use only
Output Zone Ratings
• Each zone is rated at 5 A for switching. Rated for resistive, inductive, or capacitive lighting loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669.
• Air gap off per output.
• No minimum load per output.
• Outputs cannot be used to control general purpose receptacles.