Due to the current economic climate, we are reviewing our pricing and as such, online ordering and pricing is currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
Lutron Connect Bridge
The Lutron Connect Bridge creates a link between a RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks QS system and the Lutron cloud, enabling remote access to your system.
• Works with the Lutron Connect app (Android® and iOS®)
• Provides remote access for control and monitoring of system via Lutron Connect app1,2
• Timeclock syncing to always ensure accurate system time
• Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology for up to 99 zones 2
– Uses Siri voice control to adjust lights and shades
• Sonos® endorsed integration 3
• Integrates with Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices 4
• Supports geofencing from the Lutron Connect App
Typical Power Consumption; 1.3 W Test conditions: LED on, Ethernet cable plugged in, powered by the 5 V- power supply
Environment; Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% to 90% non-condensing humidity. Indoor use only.
Communications Internet connection is required for initial setup, to maintain system date/time, for remote access from the Lutron Connect app, and to receive periodic firmware updates. Network connection to RadioRA 2 main repeater or HomeWorks QS processor is required.
Not a wireless device.
Protection Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2. Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of
operation in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991.
Power Failure Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the Lutron Connect Bridge will return to its previous state and reconnect to the Lutron system and cloud services when power is restored.