The AVG-HDE2 is a high quality 18Gbps HDMI Audio de-embedder, with HDMI, analogue audio and optical outputs. Both the input and output HDMI ports support video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444). It also supports 10bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through and HDMI high resolution digital audio formats bypass. It will also pass through HDCP2.2 and CEC.
- HDMI 2.0b 918Gbps), HDCP2.2 and DVI complaint.
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV444).
- De-embeds and splits embedded HDMI audio to an analogue or Optical output.
- Optical Audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1 CH, DTS2/5.1 CH.
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through.
- Optical digital audio sampling rates of up to 192kHz.
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through.
- CEC pass-through.