The HD70L is a cost-effective point-to-point extender set for HDMI 2.0 and IR signals; this kit supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, 18G, HDCP 2.2.
- Extends 4K or 1080p HDMI signal up to 70 meters over a single CAT5e/6 cable.
- HDMI loop out on transmitter.
- Bi-directional IR pass-through.
- Supports video resolution down-scaling, the 4K input can be automatically degraded to 1080p output on receiver for compatibility with legacy 1080p display device.
- Features visually lossless compression with no latency.
- EDID pass-through.
- Compact design, easy to install and simple to operate.